Pages

Monday 2 March 2015

Hi, I’m Chloé Wright and I’m studying Fashion Design...





Hi, I’m Chloé Wright and I’m studying Fashion Design BA (Hons) Level 3 at Falmouth University.


The Offset Warehouse fabrics I will be using are: - Indigo Organic Denim Chambray (Jacket and Shorts) - Organic Cotton Wadding (All over inside of the jacket)- White Single Rib Jersey (Cuffs and Waistband of sweatshirt)- Paperlike Tussah Silk (Skirt) - Organic Cotton Threads in: Salmon Pink, White, Indigo


Other Fabric in Look 2 are: - Organic silk jersey (Vest under sweatshirt)- Baby fleece made from recycled polyester (Sweatshirt) - Dakota Fleece sustainably made with 84% Polyamide micro, 16% Elastane


I am also using various other Offset Warehouse fabrics in the other outfits. If you love fabrics like we do, then sign up for monthly updates!




http://ift.tt/1vRJ1mq

No comments:

Post a Comment